Read more »
BCKV Recruitment 2014 – Seeking applications from the applicants for the post s of 43 Faculty Vacancies: The Bidan Chandra Krishi Vishwavidyalaya (BCKV) requires applications for the recruitment of 43 Assistant Professor & Associate Professor jobs in different disciplines on regular and contract & co-terminus basis. All interested and eligible candidates are required to apply on or before Sep 25th -2014. Important information regarding like age limit, qualification, selection, application fee, how to apply are given as follows…
BCKV Vacancy Information:
Total Number of Vacancies: 43
Name of the jobs:
I. Assistant Professor:
1. Spices & Plantation Crops: 02 Vacancies
2. Plant Pathology: 03 Vacancies
3. Ag. Chemicals: 02 Vacancies
4. Plant Physiology: 02 Vacancies
5. Bio-Chemistry: 01 Vacancy
6. Bio-Chem/Physio/Micro: 01 Vacancy
7. Post Harvest Engineering: 01 Vacancy
8. Ag. Engineering: 01 Vacancy
9. Ag Economics: 02 Vacancies
10. Ag Chem&Sc Sci: 02 Vacancies
11. Ag. Statistics 0 02 01 02(B) 05 Vacancies
12. Post Harvest Technology: 01 Vacancy
13. Agronomy: 01 Vacancy
14. Ag Entomology: 01 Vacancy
15. Genetics & Pl. Breeding: 01 Vacancy
16. Bio -Technology: 01 Vacancy
II. Associate Professor:
1. Ag Chem. Soil Sc: 02 Vacancies
2. Fruits and Orchard Mngt: 02 Vacancies
3. Ag. Entomology: 02 Posts Vacancies
4. Plant Physiology: 01 Vacancy
5. Soil & Water Engg: 01 Vacancy
6. Bio Technology: 01 Post Vacancies
7. Bio-Chemistry: 01 Vacancy
8. Agronomy: 06 Vacancies
Age Details: All interested and eligible candidates age should be not more than 45 years or below for Sl no I Post, not more than 40 years for General, not more than 43 years for OBC and not more than 45 years for SC/ ST candidates for Sl no II Post as on 01-01-2014. Age relaxation is provided for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates.
Academic profile: All interested and eligible candidates should have to complete first or high second class Master’s Degree in the relevant Subject/ Discipline or equivalent degree of a foreign University with NET qualification for Sl no I Post, have to qualify first or high second class Master’s Degree in the relevant Subject/ Discipline or equivalent degree of a foreign University for Sl no II Post.
Selection Method: All interested and eligible candidates are selected on the basis of interview.
Cost of Application Fee: All interested and eligible candidates have to pay Rs.1000/- for General/ OBC, Rs.250/- for SC/ ST candidates through Bank Draft (SBI) drawn in favour of BCKV payable at State Bank of India, Kalyani Branch, IFS Code No.SBIN0001082.
Obtaining Application Form: All interested and eligible candidates can get or to obtain application from the Office of the Registrar (Recruitment Section) on submission of Fee.
How to Apply: All interested and eligible candidates are required to apply in standard and specified format along with Bank Draft and send to Registrar on or before Sep 25th -2014.
Important Dates to remember:
Opening Date of Issue of Application Form: Sep 04th -2014.
Closing Date for Issuing of Application Form: Sep 25th 2014.
Final Date for Submission of Application: Sep 25th -2014.